Which football icon lends his name to one of the best-selling video game franchises in history?
– Mike Ditka
– John Madden
– Don Shula
– Vince Lombardi
Answer: Madden NFL is an American football video game series developed by Electronic Arts Tiburon for EA Sports. The game is named after Pro Football Hall of Famer John Madden, a well-known color commentator for NBC Sports and formerly a Super Bowl-winning head coach during the 1970s with the Oakland Raiders. Among the game’s realistic features are sophisticated playbooks and player statistics, and voice commentary. As of 2013 the franchise has generated over $4 billion in sales. Despite Madden’s retirement as a broadcaster in 2009, he continues to lend his name to provide expertise for the game franchise.
American football head coach
John Madden is a former broadcaster and coach for the NFL. He won a Super Bowl as head coach of the Oakland Raiders in the American Football Conference of the NFL, and after retiring from coaching became … Wikipedia
Born: 10 April 1936 (age 82 years), Austin, Minnesota, United States. Height: 1.93 m. Spouse: Virginia Fields (m. 1959). Past teams coached: Oakland Raiders (Head coach, 1969–1978).Quotes: Self-praise is for losers. Be a winner. Stand for something. Always have class, and be humble. The road to Easy Street goes through the sewer.
The fewer rules a coach has, the fewer rules there are for players to break.
Wikipedia based search results
- John Madden
- John Madden (born April 10, 1936) is a former broadcaster and coach for the NFL. He won a Super Bowl as head coach of the Oakland Raiders in the American Football Conference of the NFL, and after retiring from coaching became a well-known color commentator for NFL telecasts.
John J. Madden (born May 4, 1973) is a Canadian former professional ice hockey centre and current head coach of the Cleveland Monsters of the American Hockey League (AHL).
John Philip Madden (born 8 April 1949) is an English director of theatre, film, television, and radio.
Twitter based search results
- FRUIT LOOPS
- AND…FART, AND…WE DON’T TOGETHER. PANDORA POO. JOHN MADDEN IS COSBY VAULTS ULYSSES S. GRANT VERY JENNIFER ANISTO… https://t.co/Fzc9aVinec
- Fly The Flag.
- Bobby Madden’s Mrs bought him a long weekend city break in Rome for his 50th and he saw the Pope and became a Fenia… https://t.co/Ha0cyOsauV
- Champagne Gothic
- @desusandmero Am I really the only one to notice? John Madden proves time is a circle by giving you that smoke, be… https://t.co/05R7ny7Bmp
- Nick Maizy
- The road to Easy Street goes through the sewer. John Madden
#action #quote #work #hardwork